Bag of Crap - first BOC

Pretty glorious crappy day. Crapped my first BOC. meow

Congrats. I moved his to everything but woot.

Anxiously waiting the bag’s arrival. Recent evidence by other lucky monks gives me a 4X hope for cheers.

Remember to post what you got. Join us in the main thread:

A post was merged into an existing topic: JULY & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! :poop:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: JULY & BIRTHDAY CRAPS! Post them here!!! :poop:

Got my first BOC today! Forgot I ordered it until I opened it. Great products and will have fun regifting some of them. First season of Blackish to a Trumpette I know. Our school’s secretary will get her monitor covered with fun Bday decorations. Cookie cutters and a healthy cookie recipe(not included) goes to members of our Healthy School Team. I’m keeping the more than $10 value coffee traveler cup. And a bunch of other C#@& to use and abuse! Love it! Thanks Woot!

1 Like

My 5 pound box arrived today. After I study some 4th grade math, I may sift some flour, drink some water from a Woot! cup, change a lightbulb, and decorate for a party. I may then erase some of my math work, plug in some PC components to each other and pick up some dirty socks around the crib. This will all make me tired so I’ll lay back and watch season 2 of S.H.I.E.L.D. All while not wearing a Halloween costume for a 4 year old. Boots on Chutes Bag of Crap. Yep.

1 Like