Baggo ofo Crappo

TRYING:
:people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::people_holding_hands:

AVAILABLE:
:w_boc::w_boc::w_boc::w_boc::w_boc::w_boc:

4 Likes

Same. It has logged me out numerous times on the main website but for some reason keeps me logged in to the forums.

VOP’d. Disappointed to have made it this far. Not as disappointed as if I had gotten the BOC

The horror. It was in my cart…and then it was gone. The horror. :sob:

still in vop, the gif just gave me the bird.

What? Nobody holds my hand when I try for a B0C… :frowning:

Still in the VOP…

VOP :w_worried: then sold out - waiting for sad emoticon.

That’s because penguins have flippers. :smiley_cat:

Doh, it was yanked from my cart after waiting in VOP. lol

VOP #2, figured the woot monkeys were the treat this hour. So I went away for a few seconds. Oh well. Slightly less disappointed than getting one.

You can leave. My VOP went to sold out. I’m not confident that it works completely (First in First Out), but it makes the server not choke, so good enough.

1 Like

Are you saying there are 6 BOC chances today? The foreshadowing is unreal!

Still in VOP. I’m patient…I have faith that they’ll reward that patience with a BOC

Bunch of BS! It wouldn’t be possible to be any quicker then I was , refreshed for the last 2 hours. Then it right away puts me in the waiting area as usual and then out of stock makes no sense and no excuse would makes sense. Just CORRUPTION

Nah, I just typed a random number of those bags. I think there’s more actually.

So you’re saying you’re a robot?

1 Like

Then there is hope!

So what you are saying is there are 6 :w_boc: available? :rofl:

Missed the 1st one, Scored the 2nd one… I think this is number 50 since 2005. Have to go back and count. :slight_smile:

1 Like