Bagpipe of Celebration

I love that gif. LOL

3 Likes

Still in the VOP for this, but it occurs to me, I wish this really were a set of bagpipes! That would be fun!

3 Likes

It’s gonna be a low-productivity day today, boss. Sorry about that.

5 Likes

its ok i still love you, your coupons and woot!! Why no TTHH this time?! I miss you and dave!!!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s right, I got a coupon last time. Or maybe the time before. Darn. I don’t remember the code now.

>'Kat

3 Likes

I had the code ready for this Bandolier of Carrots!!! Came into work ready and still swung and missed!!!

3 Likes

we only do TTHH like every other month or so. Have to give my liver a break.

5 Likes

Do YOU wanna post the diagram?

3 Likes

Respect!!!

Hope all is well! Looking forward to the next one!!!

Soon I will no longer be wooter. I will be changing my name so look out!!

2 Likes

Strike one.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I still say that diagram is not to scale. It actually looks like there is a reasonable chance if you get in the queue in the first 1/10th of a second

2 Likes

The order doesn’t make a different sometimes, especially if the servers decide to only give you the VoP when you’re confirming payment.

1 Like

Better?

7 Likes

Um… I can still see the “You” dot…

5 Likes

Actually, the “You” probably should be somewhere just off the circumference of the Bandolier of Carrots’s we’re selling roundel…

2 Likes

1/10th of a second is an eternity in Bandolier of Carrots time.

3 Likes

I got work to do! The fomo is distracting

4 Likes

It’s a lot easier getting a Bandolier of Carrots, when you just drive down behind Woot factory and dig through the dumpster behind the monkey shop.

5 Likes

I missed it first thing this morning. :w_boc:
Though during Spring & Summer I can hear the guy down the street playing his backpipes.
I get a celebration anytime he plays! :musical_note:

3 Likes