Baha, I has Nets too!

Thanks for the info uze 2zz … i’m here to build a collection so now i can begin

Pass because of the top left net. It is completely in front of the tentacle instead of inside it. I think that would bother me every time I looked at it.

why, heck. you done outsmarted me. i should’uv expekted you’d use a shirt.woot example. i are soooo dumb… why heck-fire, I’d’uv expekted you’d use that there pretty-kitteh pitcher with the really weird octopussy-like mouth instead.

i are ashamed.

congrats to the designer, but having just bought moloko plus, I’m kind of fashed out and bashed out on this particular color scheme. you understand what it is like after an evening of ultra-violence, yes?

Had to get one… I love the orange-on-gray octopus. I cannot resist the color orange.

Wow, good eye. That’s unfortunately a deal-breaker for me in the end.

I’m betting somebody (or a few people) are hitting themselves over the head right now after that error was brought up. But I think the error will be okay to them in the end, because by now it wouldn’t be worth the cost to go back and re-print all the shirts.

Woot only prints the derby designs as they are turned in. That is one persons error.

In for one.

Thanks to James for this amazing shirt!

Wooted of course!

I like this color because the orange would show up pretty well on gray. Love the concept. In for 1.

It’s a neat design, but I won’t buy it because it looks like it’s off center just enough to look not on purpose. It’s too difficult to tell because of the goofy cartoony shirt.woot blank template.

I got burned by that Pander Tree shirt which was off center by about an inch or two and looks like a mis-print. Won’t wear it… probably a mistake to buy another bird shirt in the first place.

For that shirt to not be a physical impossibility, the person who could wear it would have to be a hunchback or else have their head attached to a thick neck stalk protruding from their chest.

Anyway - I wish they would change their placement template.

congratulation cho , nice one but not for I.

gold i want.

Baha, I has nets too!

Yay… I think thats the best shirt name in a while. Honestly, I can picture that octopus saying that as he’s swiping away with the nets. Great stuff. I don’t think this can really be printed in the center since the image covers so much and really doesn’t conform to any certain shape, each side of the image is totally different. I guess we’ll see.

Tomorrow nights shirt will rock as well, I have high hopes for that one too!

Cool Shirt. I am in for one.

I saw this and bought it anyway, its still an awesome shirt.

Congrats Cho and welcome back! Love this design! It makes me giggle inside. hahaha

i said i wasn’t going to buy anymore asphalt shirts, but i couldn’t resist a shirt with tentacles on it.

2nd shirt woot.

Nice design, I’m in for one!