Bake It So!

Thank goodness it wasn’t printed on a red shirt or it would be unsafe to wear.

I know it’s not, but I can’t help thinking each of the five baked goods represents the 5 different Star Trek series. Now if only I could figure out how… The cake sort of has a TOS color scheme, and the pie is a circle, just like DS9.

Jeez, Star Lunch got 4th place too - that means in this derby the 1st place, 2nd, 3rd, AND 4th were ALL from the “In the Kitchen” derby.

Please, Woot, don’t have all the ECs come from there, too…

Red velvet is good, but I think Worf prefers cellular peptide cake with mint frosting.

Does this shirt sound like it is written in Engrish? The language just reeks of bad asian translation

I read that whole t-shirt in Patrick Stewart’s voice.

The red shirt jokes DO NOT WORK with TNG.

Of the 10 9 shirts that finished ahead of me, 6 of them printed here, and 1 printed elsewhere… That deserves a c’mon man!

And what are you? The hipster cat?

Can anyone tell me what the sizing WS, Wm etc… mean? is it women or wide? much thanks!

I think I just went through four of the first five stages of acquisition on this shirt… infatuation, justification, appropriation, obsession.

Ditto. That’s actually why I bought it.

I just can’t get over the “Engage!” I got to get a custom apron like that.

Official song of this shirt?

So happy, I wanted this for my dad (he got me hooked on TNG as a child AND his callsign was Borg when he flew for the Navy) so I just HAD to have this. So happy. Of course paid for the expedited shipping, nothing worse than giving a christmas gift on Valentine’s Day…

I seriously just fell out of my desk chair laughing at this. Lay off Kate Mulgrew though, she’s still beautiful. Rip into Shatner all you like. But seriously, P. Stewart is still a damn hottie in his 70’s…

thank you shirt.woot for continuing to expand my collection of smart-assed brown tees. no. really. thank you.

navy would have been nice, though.

THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHT. MERINGUE. COOKIES!

I am not ashamed to say that yes, I would buy an apron w/this design upon it! Affirmative! It would be my Number One favourite apron as well. Oh how I need a new apron. With this design on it. Pleeeeeeeeeease shirtwoot?!?!?!?

I would love this. Along with this oven mitt:

Ummmm, cookies, cupcake, cake, croissant, pie, bread and donuts. There are 7 baked goods. Maybe they represent movies?