giphy

2 Likes

That’s one of my best dance moves.

1 Like

Thats impressive

1 Like

@HelloYellow

1 Like

Literally YEARS of trying and victory is finally mine!
I can’t wait to be completely underwhelmed!

2 Likes

Woot! Oh wait…

After trying all day, that was almost too easy. :thinking:

2 Likes

There was a place called IQ Zoo in Hot Springs, AR that we’d visit when we’d visit my grandparents.

1 Like

Ty! I got the last wootoff one! Made it through VOP and everything!

Right? I gave up and was looking in the forum when it popped up. Immediately got one.

1 Like

Were you trying for the Woot Off ones?

I feel like fewer people were trying for the October Prime Exclusive Deals B0Cs, even though anybody can get them.

Cool

I was just watching for any that popped up. I think you’re right. Woot-off ones, people are waiting to pull the trigger. Prime ones… maybe a different story?

I got stuck in the VOP with all that I tried (both) . I was also multitasking with work so I was actually hoping I’d score one during TT happy hour.

I saw people saying that they were watching the VoP to see if they could get to checkout, and during that time, they could have easily bought one of these.

Oh wow, this is amazing. A chicken playing baseball, now that’s a homerun :sweat_smile:

But also amazing they attracted Disney and General Mills so they could market the animals activities. I wonder if they ever made any commercials lol

1 Like

So, maybe some of the BOC buyers were distracted elsewhere… Nice!

Quite a few:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iq+zoo

1 Like

Well that was interesting. It seems they were pioneers of marketing these trained animal behaviors, or atleast really took it to another level

I’ll never look at another commercial with an animal in it the same again lol

1 Like