Baker's Secret 8-Piece Bakeware Set

I’m not sure about cake pans (I wooted some stainless steel ones recently but haven’t used them), but I’m pretty sure a shiny silver surface is prefered for cookies, and I know it is for biscuits, because it browns better.

I use parchment paper under cookies and cook biscuits right on the pan. They release just fine (maybe it’s the lack of sugar).

I’ve got rolled edge heavy aluminum half-sheet pans. They were cheap at a cooking supply store and haven’t warped a bit. I guess the lip on them (they are technically jelly roll pans, I guess) might pose a problem for some applications, but it hasn’t been a problem for me yet.

I cook pizza directly on a stone (although I may try using parchment paper under one next time). I don’t think non-stick coatings are supposed to be used at 500 degrees, which is has hot as my oven will go, and I don’t want to start cooking pizza on a cold surface. The bottom crust will suffer.

I’ve had a set of Baker’s secret cookie sheets for about a decade or so. They’re used/washed almost daily and aren’t showing a spec of rust. If you’re good about air drying them you shouldn’t have an issue.

I also have a number of Wilton pans, and although they’re shinier, I hate the feel of the metal on those. (like nails on a chalkboard)

I have a cookie sheet made by Baker’s Secret and it’s the best cookie sheet I have at present. Hasn’t rusted, still non-stick, the lip is really wide, so it’s easy to grab out of the oven without accidently sticking your thumb in your beautiful cookies… Not that I would ever do something as foolish as that… I snagged these. I don’t expect them to last a lifetime, but they’ll definitely do until I can afford some high quality bakeware.

These came alone at the right time and the right price…Theyve held up in the past pretty well, if you NEVER use metal utensils on them, and wash them- dont them them sit and get yucky.