BalanceFrom Folding Exercise Bike

BalanceFrom Folding Exercise Bike

How do I purchase this? It has a grey cursor over “add to cart” and my only option is to start discussion. First time using this site, trying to figure it out…

It now says it’s sold out. It may have just sold out when you tried to buy it, though I’m not sure.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Wow! I’m so disappointed this sold out already. How many of these did you have for sale? 2.
No Woot for me!!

Hi there. Do you have Prime and logged in with your Amazon Prime email/password? This was a prime only sale.

I’m signed into Prime and I get a no symbol over the add to cart. Sold out? It doesn’t tell me that. Now Woot has access to my prime account.

I signed in with my Prime account. I get a NO symbol, but not sold out or anything. I can’t put it in my cart - and now Woot has my prime info.

It’s sold out now.

Actually, it sold out early in the afternoon according to the sales chart.

If you want to disconnect the connection between Amazon and your Woot login:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GSNRZP4F7NYG36N6

Hi there. It’s sold out now. And actually, we don’t have your information. Amazon controls the sign-in widget so all we do is pass info to them and they give us an ok back. Amazon takes data security very seriously.

1 Like

How to change kilometers to mpg?

Hi there. These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have that information. I did some searching online and had no luck finding that information.