BalanceFrom RS60 Multifunctionl Station

BalanceFrom RS60 Multifunctionl Station

My first home gym set up had a cheap all-in-one almost identical to this, but I paid about $400 for it and it was the worst home gym purchase I ever made. This thing is an accident waiting to happen. Take a close look at that squat rack. The base has a horrible design. There is absolutely nothing to keep that thing from sliding and those black plastic caps come off too easily making the whole thing wobble. Now zoom in on those so-called safeties… see how they’re just hanging onto a nub? Those nubs don’t even align well when the bench is flat, so you can forget any kind of safeties on an incline. Now onto the bench, zoom in and look how it inclines with flimsy notches. The preacher curl is just a gimmick that takes up unnecessary room. Now I have a Rogue Monster Flatfoot and love this thing so much, doubt I’ll need a new one in my life. Your rack is not something to cheap out on, but if you are check out this cheap ($299) Amazon rack review… dude did another video where he did an 800 lb drop test on this rack and it held up! https://youtu.be/ZvFeJZCaALU