Ballfinder Scout Digital Golf Ball Locator

I love it Woot! if you use the word $@(( it changes it to Orbs!

So… I thought the week of the 21st we were going to parteeeee… Maybe tomorrow?.. Okay, I’ll be here.

PEACE

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/160/3907491.jpg

Can you up-load to the device some other image for it to search for (a girlfriend or child with at least two dimples showing) or car keys or dentures or your cat with at least three teeth showing?

If the firmware were open for editing it’d be a nice computing device to hack.

I don’t play but to keep track of ones balls
is a noble task

Well as bad as my game is, I need a waterproof upto 20m ball finder. I am actually heading out to go play tomorrow, too bad this would not get here in time.

For just a brief second (brief) I thought this was maybe a rangefinder or golfcaddy gps, but then my split second dream was shattered, especially when I did the math: you’d basically have to “lose” 70 golf balls (depending on brand) to make this worth while. Plus, this finds the balls you normally find anyways. If this could give me the coordinates of my ball in a couple forests out there maybe I’d consider it.

At least 2, at most 4-6 . Each containing 12-15 golf balls.

This is a waste of a woot. It seems like it takes just as long to actually look for the ball.

Wow! I guess they found a cure for cancer a few hours before this technology was given to the world. Happy Days!

Yep. They are in every catalog, i.e. SkyMall etc.

Oh yeah, happy SysAdminDay! www.sysadminday.com.

um…i know where my balls are.

Costs to much. Maybe they will wind up in a gab fo garc.

Make sure to watch the instructional video… that makes the purchase so worthwhile…

and this suit is black…

I had heard rumors of a woot-off this week?
Ballfinder makes me a saaaad panda

Truly though, even the best lose there balls sometimes :c)

35 feet is nothing. You’re practically standing on it at that point, in which case you might as well walk around for ten seconds to locate it (probably the same amount of time it would take to find it with this thing).

WTF !!!
O well at least when this comes up during the next wootoff I can get some sleep

I work at a driving range and the rich guys hit real golf ba lls on to the range and I pick them up. Unlimited supply of brand new golf ba lls! No need for this…going to bed

woot let me down tonight :frowning: