Ballin' Boot Trays

True fact: I am the only one on my apartment building floor that has a door mat. Do you have a door mat? If not, would one of these do the trick?

I’m the only one in my apartment with a doormat too!! I don’t get it though. How does one live in an apartment building and not have a doormat? I guess everyone else must already have a boot tray hiding inside their apartment door… I’d say it’s best to play it safe and have both. For your carpet’s sake.

That circle door mat is looking a bit…

http://24.media.tumblr.com.nyud.net/03b178f13b682c47aba23e2a9abeee99/tumblr_mezqsqqyfL1rmh3jgo1_500.gif

Square

I wanted to buy this, but I read that they have problems with rust…bummer. Amazon reviews.

LOL. It’s talking about the design in the rubber border: interlocking circle rubber

I just have a hardwood floor and some throw rugs, but coming home soggy many days in a row has made me give the boot tray a second look.

I bought boot trays to put my plants in for the winter. It helps keep leaves, dirt, water from falling through the table onto the floor.

I dig your “out of the tray” thinking.

I use them for my dogs’ water and food bowls. Helps contain the spills, dribbles, and drools and keep the bowls in one place.