Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Can anyone provide thread count on these? Thanks!

Bamboo & Microfiber sheets don’t usually have a thread count but I’ll ask.

Update: Yeah, no thread count for these.

I bought a set a month ago. Im back buying another today. So soft I like them.

Bought a set from a local shop here and they are actually pretty soft and comfy and I don’t overheat in them. These have a fairly similar content so should be similar I’d think and price is right.

Why do you sell something you don’t ?

Why sell something you don’t have? You canceled my order.

I’m very sorry. Sometimes our vendors can’t count or sometimes product is damaged when they go to pull it.

What is the GSM (Grams per Square Meter) rating for the sheets?

What are the six pieces? I am only visualizing four - fitted, flat, and two pillowcases

Yes,I want to know too!

The GSM of this set is 95

Really soft sheets but they were “pilling” after the first wash. The net suggest washing in cold and air drying. I did neither; washed hot and tumbled dry low setting.

I have a bittersweet thing with WOOT deals … they more than not sell out of certain sizes or items and I don’t get the chance to enjoy these sheets in a queen.

Happens to me on WOOT all the time … I checked these out the second i got an email about this deal … And were sold out of ALL queen size colors. I barely can shop on here because of this constant issue.

I just unboxed a set of sage queen size. The tag says 100% polyester, no mention of bamboo. Buyer beware.

I’m very sorry. It’s possible the vendor shipped the wrong item.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The 6 pieces are 4 pillowcases, and 2 sheets. I received my first order today and was pleasantly surprised. Makes it worth it just for the pillowcases!.. Now we’ll see how they compare to my 100% bamboo sheets, which are luxurious.