Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

I was hoping to get some sort of fantastic deal on these. I probably got an okay deal. The sheets are very thin and remind me of microfiber (ewww). Not what I had in mind. As I am afraid that they will tear with regular use, I will keep them as backup. Like if I forget to put my nice sheets in the dryer and it’s really late.

2 Likes

Agreed, these sheets are not soft and very thin, but they do fit my 12 inch memory foam mattress (with a thick bamboo mattress pad) well. Not impressed overall.

Not happy with the bamboo sheets. They are very thin. The fitted sheet is coming apart after one washing. The elastic is coming unsewn. :frowning:

1 Like

HI all. Sorry you’re unhappy with the sheets. Make sure you contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I bought a set of these in July and while I don’t mind them being thin, the stitching has already started to come apart. I learned my lesson that sheets aren’t something you should skimp on. Spend some more on a good set and you don’t have to replace them every 6 months. I don’t recommend these for anything but an emergency set.

1 Like

Whoo, after reading these reviews it was an easy pass. Thanks for posting and saving me the disappointment!