Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

Bamboo 6-Piece Luxury Sheet Set

I bought these previously. Let’s just say you get what you pay for. My wife warned me against buying them, but did I listen? Nope.

1 Like

When the vendor sends the correct product (I’ve gotten both), the sheets are surprisingly quite nice. The fakes (100% microfiber) are trash.

1 Like

Clearly the experience was so traumatic that you are hesitant to relive it, but for the sake of saving others from the same hardship, do you have a few more words as to why they did not perform as you expected? Did they fall apart? Do they not hold their colors after washing? Did they arrive already possessed by an evil spirit that harmed the family pet?

9 Likes

Mine arrived with maybe half a dozen foot long sections that were umhemmed. They are junk like the others said.

2 Likes

If the sheets are mostly (60%) microfiber/polyester, they should include that in the title instead of implying that they’re luxury sheets made from bamboo. But then they wouldn’t sell as well.

The title may not say it but the description says it pretty plainly:

“40% Rayon from Bamboo / 60% Brushed Microfiber”

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

So are these good or junk?

The sheets I received that are 60/40 bamboo blend are very nice. Like, they far exceeded my expectations and I ordered a bunch more and those orders weren’t all the same (Woot cust service was awesome by the way).

But this is a short sale, so I imagine this is good inventory. The blend, holds up well in the wash (dry on low) is buttery soft and doesn’t hold heat in like standard microfiber (it breathes, I guess can say). I do put a 100% cotton flat sheet down and put the microfiber fitted over as it helps to prevent the sheet from sliding (common for any microfiber fitted sheet).