Just wondering why the “21 Amazon reviews” are for a duvet cover (with a 90% five star rating) …
Does anyone have feedback on this item?
Obviously is mistaken linked to wrong product… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0176SPRZQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_97HWDbDGJYF63
My concern is the report of Chem Smell
Absolutely junk came rolled up in a tube that looked like it couldn’t possibly hold 2 pillows. Yanked the tightly rolled pillows out and left them to decompress. Its been 4 -5 hours and they plumped slightly but they are around 4" thick at best as show no signs of getting any bigger.
Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Yeah, pillows and mattresses are super compressed for shipment. It can take up to 24 hours for it to fully plump. However, if you’re unhappy, Woot CS will take care of you.
I purchased 2 queen pillows. They came tightly rolled with no “real” instructions. You had to search for the instructions which were printed in the corner in 6 point font and all it said was to let them fully aerate. They slowing started “puffing” up. However they both are in multiple pieces making the pillows super lumpy. We will be figuring out how to return them.
- From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.