ban peteromans11

im so sick of him spamming his site here. if he is going to do it then he should be paying to do it

hot girls jailbait http://evilboobies.com

ok here’s my $.02…
I used to complain about the spamming. Petey annoyed me, but then I grew to kinda like his posts. He seems like a nice guy that actually cares about the people, sure he plugs his site, but I can look past that now. What bugs me now is when people (including pete) have their link in their sig. and also post the link in the message body. I don’t mind seeing it once now, but twice is super annoying!!!

kill him!

w00t!

[quote user=“cerealkiller_001”]ok here’s my $.02…
I used to complain about the spamming. Petey annoyed me, but then I grew to kinda like his posts. He seems like a nice guy that actually cares about the people, sure he plugs his site, but I can look past that now. What bugs me now is when people (including pete) have their link in their sig. and also post the link in the message body. I don’t mind seeing it once now, but twice is super annoying!!![/quote]

AMEN

P.S. nice sig

i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.
many good men and bovine were killed for this sig freedom so many of you take for granted.

for great justice! i will not take off every sig.

Goes like this, mate:

Goes like this, mate:
[/quote]

NOW who sounds like the Aussie? :wink:

Goes like this, mate:
[/quote]

NOW who sounds like the Aussie? ;-)[/quote]
Half-aussie by blood and entitled to dual citizenship, thank you.

[quote user=“heyyoGTO!”]
Half-aussie by blood and entitled to dual citizenship, thank you.[/quote]

So, clearly your earlier comment wouldn’t have been an insult, lol!

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.
many good men and bovine were killed for this sig freedom so many of you take for granted.

for great justice! i will not take off every sig.[/quote]

Somebody set up us the sig!!!

[quote user=“jpk”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.

[/quote]
we get 2.0!

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“jpk”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.

[/quote]
we get 2.0![/quote]main screen turn on.

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.

I think the problem is the same link in his post AND in his sig.

I honestly cannot see why peteromans11 and his posts cause such distress to some posters. He is not offensive in language or personal attacks, and if you don’t want to read his posts, then don’t. In all fairness, there are so many more important issues in this world - get upset and involved in something that matters. No, I do not know who he is and I have n o axe to grind other than to say stop the nonesense and move on to other things - God know there are plenty of them.

Really, just keep up the bitching…publicity is publicity.
Forums like this ensure that his site is known to all and make his name unforgettable.

The following emoticon is irrelevant. I just like it:

We’re not asking for you to get rid of the sig… just make them stop posting their spam link in the message body. Look at Cop’s and Petey’s postings from the last 2 days. One link in the body and almost directly below is the same link in the sig. I can look past the sig but the dual link lines and the same text in 2 lines is harder to look past and ignore. I mean sigs are great. I put a link up when I post now because I have a signature spot, I wouldn’t have ended every post in the old woot with a link because that was not the place to put it. I actually like reading pete’s posts now because he usually has useful information (and is typically good natured unless being flamed upon), and no I don’t like his site, I find it annoying. Just my thoughts! Good luck with 2.0 and I’ll keep watching for something I don’t have to have but must buy!

his URL is and always has been a clear violation of not just the intent, but the letter of the rules.

I say it’s been seen ENOUGH. If he posts without it, GREAT.

[quote user=“cerealkiller_001”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.

We’re not asking for you to get rid of the sig… just make them stop posting their spam link in the message body. Look at Cop’s and Petey’s postings from the last 2 days. One link in the body and almost directly below is the same link in the sig. I can look past the sig but the dual link lines and the same text in 2 lines is harder to look past and ignore. I mean sigs are great. I put a link up when I post now because I have a signature spot, I wouldn’t have ended every post in the old woot with a link because that was not the place to put it. I actually like reading pete’s posts now because he usually has useful information (and is typically good natured unless being flamed upon), and no I don’t like his site, I find it annoying. Just my thoughts! Good luck with 2.0 and I’ll keep watching for something I don’t have to have but must buy![/quote]

I do it out of habit. i will remove it from the body. The sig tag is enough… it’s a good point… the double is unessecary.

[quote user=“deezil”][quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“jpk”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.

[/quote]
we get 2.0![/quote]main screen turn on.[/quote]

ALL YOUR WOOT ARE BELONG TO US

(See the video) http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/