ban peteromans11

[quote user=“peteromans11”][quote user=“cerealkiller_001”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]i fought a long and treacherous battle so you could all have proper signatures.
many good men and bovine were killed for this sig freedom so many of you take for granted.

for great justice! i will not take off every sig.[/quote]

We’re not asking for you to get rid of the sig… just make them stop posting their spam link in the message body. Look at Cop’s and Petey’s postings from the last 2 days. One link in the body and almost directly below is the same link in the sig. I can look past the sig but the dual link lines and the same text in 2 lines is harder to look past and ignore. I mean sigs are great. I put a link up when I post now because I have a signature spot, I wouldn’t have ended every post in the old woot with a link because that was not the place to put it. I actually like reading pete’s posts now because he usually has useful information (and is typically good natured unless being flamed upon), and no I don’t like his site, I find it annoying. Just my thoughts! Good luck with 2.0 and I’ll keep watching for something I don’t have to have but must buy![/quote]

I do it out of habit. i will remove it from the body. The sig tag is enough… it’s a good point… the double is unessecary.

[/quote]

Thanks Pete!!!

bump

Nice.

ban Pete, ban Pete!! [:D] [:D]

It’s too late. Others have been corrupted. It’s like invasion of the body snatchers, or something.

[quote user=“Binaural”]

It’s too late. Others have been corrupted. It’s like invasion of the body snatchers, or something.[/quote]

Haha that was an awesome movie!!

don’t worry pete, just bringing back a blast from the past

Which one?

[quote user=“Binaural”]

Which one?[/quote]
past blaster

What’s interesting to me is that Cop, who was a big critic of peteromans11 has his avatar showing Peter’s site.

[quote user=“Binaural”]

Which one?[/quote]

Lol, I quoted you!! Invasions of the Body Snatchers!! C’mon binural!! Get with the game

Pete had a lot of fun with this

[quote user=“Mydogkickzass”]

Lol, I quoted you!! Invasions of the Body Snatchers!! C’mon binural!! Get with the game[/quote]

I am with the game. There were two different versions of that movie. [:D] But, now we all know you don’t know what you’re talking about! Too late!

[quote user=“RevJOnathan”]
past blaster[/quote]

I know you are but what am I?

(couldn’t resist)

[quote user=“Binaural”]

I know you are but what am I?

(couldn’t resist)[/quote]
A rock lobster…a obscure references…

[quote user=“cerealkiller_001”]ok here’s my $.02…
I used to complain about the spamming. Petey annoyed me, but then I grew to kinda like his posts. He seems like a nice guy that actually cares about the people, sure he plugs his site, but I can look past that now. What bugs me now is when people (including pete) have their link in their sig. and also post the link in the message body. I don’t mind seeing it once now, but twice is super annoying!!![/quote]

Pete was much worse earlier on. Then his messages actually started including some worthwhile information.

Plus… Spam tastes much better than Troll.

[quote user=“Binaural”]

I am with the game. There were two different versions of that movie. [:D] But, now we all know you don’t know what you’re talking about! Too late![/quote]

sorry, bub, but there were actually 3 versions (see link) including one in 1993, and rumors of a new fourth.

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/07/invasion_of_the_body_snatchers_remake.html

hmm.

ok here’s my $.02…
I used to complain about the spamming. Petey annoyed me, but then I grew to kinda like his posts. He seems like a nice guy that actually cares about the people, sure he plugs his site, but I can look past that now. What bugs me now is when people (including pete) have their link in their sig. and also post the link in the message body. I don’t mind seeing it once now, but twice is super annoying!!!

kill him!

w00t!

AMEN

P.S. nice sig