Bandannas/Face Masks

Since it is looking like face coverings are going to be a part of our future for the short term, more likely the long term, and maybe forever, Has Woot! considered putting their most popular designs on bandannas or the more standard type face masks. I, for one, am not going out wearing a cheap, white, paper mask. I bet many feel the same… even those not prone to wearing graphic tees.

3 Likes

Excellent idea!

I too think this is a great idea. I would live to have a couple for different situations. Especially one that says something funny :grin:

I’m not sure if they can. Their shirt-making section is closed right now since it isn’t essential and it would probably take a lot of work to create or source the masks and bandanas and then print them. It would be fun but probably not practical right now.

1 Like

If they halted shirt production to make protective face coverings, would they not then be an essential business and put more people back to work… and they would have no shortage of masks?

1 Like

Isn’t that Woot’s business model?

3 Likes

I don’t think they are set up to make anything since I think their shirts come from elsewhere. They just do the prints in house, I believe, though I could be wrong.

1 Like

Now I know what to do with all the extra woot shirt that I have! LOL

I’m thinking people should buy woot shirts to MAKE mouth coverings.