Bandolier of Carrots

Bandolier of Carrots

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your Bandolier of Carrots here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

Aw. I wanted the pan.

1 Like

First time in a long time I was able to get through without being VOP’d, even had to log back in and double confirm payment. Woohoo.

2 Likes

Disappointment

Sad Oh No GIF by Warner Archive

3 Likes

Success. Ready to be disappointed. My last one was truly awful.

I don’t know how people are so quick. I was watching and refreshing the app feverishly and pounced as soon as it popped up and VOP. I want disappointment but not from the VOP.

1 Like

And now, it’s time for everybody’s favourite gif:

2 Likes

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

2 Likes

still in que !!

You can exit now. This one is over.

1 Like

Man, VOP’d at 99%…

And now TT says its done with no crap for me…

thanks !! on to the next one :slight_smile:

Aren’t they a conspiracy though?

(I had this bookmarked as a great post.)

1 Like

If I’m in VOP, should I refresh regularly, or just let it simmer?

Hard to argue with the classics

You and a few hundred (thousand?) other people.

First two BOC sales:

Orange = purchase attempts
Blue = successful orders

1 Like

Awwwww…I love how you brought back the old change-out name.

>'Kat

1 Like

I was thinking the same as I twiddled my thumbs in the VOP, a true BoC.

2 Likes

I’m not eligible under the 31-day rule. You’re welcome to everyone who is competing as I will not be completing against you.

1 Like