Bankdddsy on Canvvvvas :)

That’s mighty nice! I got this last time so not completely at a loss

I didn’t screen shot earlier, but it looked okay to me on my Win10 laptop using FF earlier today. It refreshed and everything like usual.

Checked because my phone takes random screenshots every day but today’s was of that tetris light thingy earlier and not the VOP.

2 Likes

If you do New only, you avoid seeing threads you visited a long time ago pop up and possibly clicking a link you didn’t intend to visit. Like someone commenting in a BOC thread from earlier in the day to troll people. :smiley:

1 Like

From attempt #1. This last one just popped up sold out.

1 Like

I got one! Yeeee haw!

Though, it initially looked like I got it and then had it yanked from my cart at the last step, but I heard someone on here had a similar problem and still ordered one, so I just clicked “Place Order” and crossed my fingers and toes. Thanks to the person I can’t remember who mentioned their own ordering snafu!

My strategy lately is to just use this link for every BOC day (unless they’re randomly hidden with hints, that is).
https://forums.woot.com/new

I can leave the window open while working and see the new topics pop up out of the corner of my eye and don’t have to do any crazy refreshing or anything.

3 Likes

Whew, looks good. THANK YOU!

Don’t need any more problems today

3 Likes

It was fine

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I was just in the forum under Deal Chatter>Woot Off. But didn’t log out and back in under Woot. But I still got one. Lost out the first few… hmmm…will take your advice for next time. Thank you!!

I tried to warn you!

Moaning Myrtle strikes again

Finalllllyyyy i got one

1 Like

Maybe that is what happened to me. Thought I didn’t get it.

That never happens!

2 Likes

Who would do such a thing? That would be evil.

2 Likes

Nope. Never. Don’t know why I even brought it up. Forget I ever said anything. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Agreed on forums over the woot-off page(s). Seems like it hits there first. And +1 on using the NEW option instead of all the updated and commented on chatter.

2 Likes

Yes you did. I jinxed it all.

2 Likes

That’s something @pepper114 AKA EvilPepper would NEVER do!

3 Likes

2 Likes

EvilPepper profited from it.

1 Like