Bantha-phant

Costumes and make-up > CGI.

Great, now PETA is going to start protesting Star Wars Movies.

Thanks everyone! You all are too kind, I don’t care what they say about you in Tosche Station.

As for the lighting question, I have several perfectly good excuses (pick your favorite):
There’s a third sun, always off screen.
The suns you see here are merely painted on a backdrop (an additional low-fi special effect for the eagle eyed).
The true light source is the wearer’s head (because that person is so bright).

So is the akin to a car cover for someone’s elephant? Keeps it cool for future riding.

Yo uncle Owen, I know I’m on probation,
I cleaned the droids can I go to Tosche Station.
I got a layaway on a power converter,
but now you’re treatin me like a scruffy nerf herder.

Thanks for always listing them Narfcake.

Fantastic work sir. Well done, my first ever Woot Tee purchase.

I like you for posting that. Alot. :wink:

I love the Alot a lot.

Wow, so two of the weekend’s derby winners got dailies this week. And the third had a daily the week before.

Heathen! This is a lie, Koford!

According to the Star Wars wiki it wasn’t a trunk you could see in those shots, no, it was the bantha’s long prehensile tongue. Yeah I bet you feel pretty silly now, huh.

::pushes glasses onto bridge of nose::

OK Mr. Apelad, now you’re just showing off.

hahahahaha! Really love it! congrats!

That elephant will fit in well with the Tuskens!

(Sorry.)

I first read the title as Bantha-plant, and wondered if that meant the elephant is a spy.

>.>

<.<

Originally played by real elephants in ANH the workforce was shut out and the union was in uproar over being replaced by CGI in TPM. So sad.
Elephants need work too. This will go great with my @@ walker shirt.

This was not shirt I was looking for.

Yet … I am still in for one.

What?

[youtube=7DmtsYpLv5U][/youtube]

My day is made with this shirt, however, now I have to sit down and watch all (as in original 3) of the the Star Wars movies.

Great timing with the Star Wars Blu-rays coming out in a month. Now I can wear this shirt when I go to buy them. Unless of course I order online which won’t be as cool.

This shirt will look great on me when I go into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.