BaoFeng GT-3TP Mark-III Two-Way Radio

I have one of these radios. It’s not a bad radio although you do have to obtain a Ham Radio Technicians License to be able to legally transmit on these frequencies in the United States. The FCC monitors these frequencies. You do not need a license to listen though!