Barrage of Corgis

Barrage of Corgis

FIRST

2 Likes

VOP

REMINDER: VOP IS BY DESIGN!

VOP is an order queue that keeps our servers from crashing. A small number of orders go straight through and the rest will go into the queue to wait their turn.

It is possible to come out of the VOP and get a BOC. Do not exit to restart because that puts you at the end of the line.

If the VOP doesn’t kick you out after about 4-5 minutes, you should go ahead and exit. Oh, and the app is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Everybody’s favourite gif:

3 Likes

kek

That came in waaaaaay earlier on the app than on the website, but still VoP for me :crazy_face:

big delay between app and web. Instant VOP.

comparing the app to a browser, app is slower , still in VOP though, guess i need to be sitting on top of the Amazon server.

1 Like

Welp. I think I need to go play the lotto, because I actually scored! :raised_hands: :laughing: :w_boc:

4 Likes

Was at 28% on desktop when I could click it.

1 Like

I GOT IT!!!

8 Likes

Just now got the notification for this BoC lmao

now you can make hats.

1 Like

Yeah I had the app and site open and finger at the ready. By the time it loaded on the app it was already at 50% and straight to VOP (ie sold out).

So it looks like those of us lower on the CDN will just… not be able to get one? I used to always be able to get one with some good patience and effort, but the past like 3 or 4 months have seemed impossible. Even on the app the second it loads for me it’s sold out.

1 Like

I like that it is Corgis cuz it goes with the shirt

1 Like

The VOP does not mean it’s sold out.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Keep in mind that it doesn’t take many purchases for it to go down to 50%.

vopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvopvop

1 Like

Only 1?