Barrage On Callous 591357

Nope. I sits on the floor like a good boy.

1 Like

I am tired of always being in the VOP.

made it out of VOP to an empty cartā€¦sold out.

Yay - double bonus - the VOP logged me out so that when the I Want One came around I had to log back in to see that it was sold out and there was stuff in my cart that is not gone

I once got to buy something after waiting (wtf pricing deal), but oddly, I accidentally refreshed and got to the buy page.

Try some redecorating. New drapes can change the whole look.

If you screen cap the VOP you can print it out and color it while you wait.

3 Likes

Still goes immediately to vop

I give up. been trying to get a bag of crap for months.

This woot off has sucked I havenā€™t even attempted to buy anything under Woot Off. All normal app or 24hr prices on nothing of interest. Glad I bought during the newly added clearance items earlier. So, the day hasnā€™t been a complete wash.

We love you too.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

This was the first BOC I have been able to get in 15 years of having a Woot account.

3 Likes

I mean really. Even motherships prices are $5 or more dollars on the same items they deeply discounted a few months back.

Congrats! Disappointment will be heading your way!

Boom! The streak is alive. So many BOCs, so much of my life wasted. So much of a landfill filled. Wait, why am I here bragging?

2 Likes

Donate > landfill

1 Like

Depending on the contents of the BOC there may only be a marginal difference between the two.

Thats debatable when not even donating would be the answer to some of the odd old stuff. I currently have a few boxes filled exactly with what I received. So, far I didnā€™t want to donate nor take space in landfill so there currently holding its 25x15x16 space in my garage.

Im glad we dont have a garage or my dad would have filled with crap by now

garage sale junk box!