Barrel of Crops

what the crap1 I had it added, entered card, hit confirm and CRASHED!

Reminder from earlier: The new tracker is available at the usual place. Please report your success.

And since the forum link is being reused for the second run, that makes it easier for the tracker!

IT WAS IN MY BASKET!!! I TRIED SUBMITTING MY ORDER HALF A DOZEN TIMES!!! That’s the 8th I’ve missed (yes, I’ve been keeping track…). :frowning:

Who actually gets to buy these things? I finally got to the order page and populated everything accurately, including the credit card ID, and then submitted – only to get some incomprehensible error message about the “number of lines” on my order… WTF??

Retarded. I got to the “But it” page 3 times and it errored out each time when I clicked the button.

I saw this too. I’m guessing this meant it was sold out. Sometimes you can still access the order page when no more inventory is available. The error used to say as much, but who knows after the upgrades.

I told myself last time that the BOC was so disappointing that I wasn’t going to get another … I guess temptation is the best way to lure me out of $8 dollars. In for one.

Scored my Bag of Crap - yesterday was my birthday, so here’s hoping for some excellent birthday crap!

this sucks out here on the west coast the servers get so bad that we cant order i have been on all day and both times not been able to get one. come on woot show some love for california

Awesome, got one! My 4th BOC. :slight_smile:

I DID see the BOC, but clicked “I Want One” - never went beyond the white screen.

Two in one day this is going to be a very un-crapy day. Thanks Woot!
Missed out on the early woot but got this one.

Awww man. First time I made it all the way to the big “Buy Now” button (took many retries to get there), and it failed about 20 times before selling out.

Did you check your order history?

I had the same thing too but one of those went through.

Tried for a long time on this one, and apparently it went through! I got the same message that others were getting, I just kept hitting back and resubmitting until victory!

Almost…but I fear I shall never actually get a Bag of Crap!

I got to the ordering page about six times and STILL didn’t get one! :frowning: Boooooooo.

Took long enough to confirm, but YAY! Got one.

I think I got one because I tried a 2nd time and it told me I already wooted. Not on my page though so we’ll see.

I got this same message but have gotten no confirmation that I actually got one. Guessing I did not get one.