Barrister of Capriciousness

The forums update before the item does on the woot website.

Best practice is to watch the item on the website and as soon as it hits 0%, or heck even 5% left, come to the forums and F5, F5, F5, and as soon as you see the new forum post pop up with the “BoC” listing, click it, then click the picture on the forum post and BUY BUY BUY!

Edit: For those possibly unaware, hitting “F5” on your keyboard refreshes the page.

4 Likes

Stuck in VOP once again at 99% and still waiting. Was in on app before the notification even got pushed :frowning:

1 Like

I meant that I ENJOY just sitting in the VoP.

1 Like

Same here.

Yes. I get a notice well before the webpage is updated

well finally got it to go through!!! Thank you Woot! for the crap

After many VOPs today, finally got one.

#19 overall BOC
#4 Woot! birthday BOC

get to the order page, hit the button and then sold out. not lucky today.

Faster than the app, ya think? I’ve been failing in the app all day.

Yay!! Happy Birthday Woot! Thank you!

1 Like

Wow. I think I got it, and I used my laptop, in incognito mode because regular mode in Chrome was not loading deals correctly.

Got VOP’d again … and GOT ONE!!! YAY!!

My wife is still waiting in the VOP.

Again.

Yep… But idk if the VOP works in the app, iv never gotten out of the VOP in the app.

This item is not currently for sale. Sorry about that. Time’s cruelty knows no bounds.

Uh-oh. Some stuff sold out and was yanked from your cart. You missed:

• Bag o’ Crap

If you watch this page, you just need to click the blue bar when there is a new post.

3 Likes

It’s all about phrasing. “Well, for $10 I could get random presents. You know how many things we’ve given away, it’s cheaper than buying things individually.”

Yep that’s how I got it! Refresh constantly on the app when one deal is winding down. Missed 3 others today and got this one in my cart before the push notification went out.

That one took forever to sell out, as far as BOCs go anyway

Fourth VOP, fourth failure to buy. Not my day.

God DAMNIT! This is the only website IN EXISTENCE where you have to login every FIVE SECONDS. I get in the queue at 100%, it refreshes, LOG IN PROMPT. I logged in SEVEN MINUTES AGO! God damnit.

Also, the queue on the Android app simply does not refresh. I’ve waited in one for 73 minutes now. Nothing. This one on here refreshes, and logs you out. Awesome. Don’t know why I’m even wasting my time if you’re still screwed at 100%.

2 Likes