Barry’s Bootcamp Complete Workout System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Barry’s Bootcamp Complete Workout System
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Barry’s Bootcamp Complete Workout System

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

here’s the product website just incase this is someone’s first day on the internet and they just had a lobotomy and can’t find it themselves.

includes giant suppository?

That “ball” looks like a giant pill

$50 at amazon

And a nice video of how big that pill ball truly is!!!

I wonder how this compares to P90X…

$49.99 with great reviews over at amazon

It might just be worth it alone for the straps… would probably work out great with the Wii workout games…

I’ve tried Billy’s Bootcamp and that one is great for an over-all body workout. How does Barry’s Bootcamp compare to Billy’s Bootcamp?

this workout doesn’t focus on nutrition or stretching one bit, and those are 2 important aspects of training that without you won’t see any long term results.

I don’t care. I’m not eating that pill.

Watching that video… His voice does not match his big physique or the “military garb” he wears.

DON’T THINK JUST SHRINK

Can someone elaborate on the F.I.T (Focus Interval Training)? What is it exactly?

The Ball looks like a giant pill

P90X (and also Beachbody Insanity by the same company) is the Mercedes and Barry’s Bootcamp is the Hyundai.

That’s a hard pill to swallow.

Transformer Ball?

Does it transform into Optimus Enima?

Perfect Woot. A giant inflatable suppository!