Barry’s Bootcamp Complete Workout System

Iv had this work out for about a year. the ball is not cheep and the workout works if you eat right also. 50% is workout the other 50% is what you put in your mouth. It means to make better choices. Its called a life style change and its worth it;)

Mine split the first night that I used it and I didn’t appreciate waking up to it flying around the room. I guess that’s what I get for over inflating it. :slight_smile:

So this price isn’t too bad for a replacement and a couple additional resistance bands.

That is one big suppository.

I had thought “gee, what a giant pill.” But suppository? – my mind reels with that thought… Just ordered three.

I got this last time and its pretty good. My kids lost part of the pump though, and I know they’ll eventually pop the ball, so I’m for one as a repalcement.
Also the ball isn’t as big as it appears in the video. I would classify it as meduim sized.

I got it last time it was on sale and I was 340 lbs. I have been using it for over a month and with a solid diet (not the one they are using) I have lost 25lbs.

The program is a good system and one I hope I can use to work into P90x. The whole work out is about your core and cardio. Yes you do get tone as my wife is using it. She was 135 and now down to 128 with just doing the work outs. She doesnt diet and she is not using it everyday like I am.

The PILL i was really woried about after reading some of the reviews. It has worked for me and to be honest like I said I’m a big boy so it goes to show you it can hold some weight.

The one major nice thing I like about the program is there is a few ways to do each work out and they have the camera on those ppl so you can see the easier work out (which I started out doing) and the normal work out (after about two weeks I got to do most of the normal stuff) and then the harder work out (which I havent touched yet).

Is this a perfect system? Nope will it work? Yup just as much as getting weights and working out does. This is all about you getting off your butt and wanting to lose the weight and work out. I have gotten to that point in my life and I’m doing it. So again is this a must buy for 15 bucks I would say get it and try it. :slight_smile:

Re: the bands - Anybody know the resistance measurement as compared to other brands of resistance bands?

Shipping Update

Barry’s Bootcamp Complete Workout System has completely shipped. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

First part of the workout is inflating the pill ball
would i be cheating if i used a air compressor to fill it up

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Did it with my hands, but later realized the foot method might have been easier. Plus it makes a screaming noise as you pump.

BTW, Did anybody who bought this also get unauthorized charges on the credit card they used? Might not even be related to woot, but I got some starting right after buying this on a card used for little else. Just trying to narrow it down to how I got hacked.

Did my first 21 minute workout today. Started out full speed with the normal versions of the activities, thinking “this isn’t so bad!” By about five exercises in - butt had been thoroughly kicked.

Just a little warning to go easy the first day!

I agree about pacing yourself. I tried the upper body, and I was definitely feeling it by the last half. Not as much as if I had been running for 15 minutes, but it’s a more balanced work out. The 1 minute intervals and the exercises themselves really make it something I will try to keep doing regularly. Although it was very hard to do some of the exercises like the dips, where you have to support yourself with just your hands on the ball. It kept wanting to slide away on my hardwood floor and seemed unsafe if I were to fall and hit my head or something.

I just got my system in the mail a couple days ago and the ball already had a hole in it. No patches provided to be able to fix it. I’m pretty pissed about that. I thought this kind of material would work well but obviously not.

Indeed. This same thing happened to me today. Halfway through I was sweating like a loose woman in church