Barry’s Bootcamp Complete Workout System

Hey! It’s a bag o’crap!!

has anyone tried both p90x AND bootcamp?? How would you compare your experiences??

i believe i just picked up a virus off woot…i had to just perform a system restore. Anyone else have any strange activity go on with their comp?

Where is the bayou dirt, Tom? I would like to buy some please :slight_smile:

Holy Crap! How many of these do they have?

Was $19.99 + $5 S&H = $24.99 on 4/5/10. In for 1 @ this price.

I don’t think suppository was in the list of rules in our drinking game…

happy birthday! whatever. wtw.

$30 retail

work ur fatazz out…

Sadly, I’m going to agree with this.

Hopefully that suppository isn’t refurbished…

blah blah blah suppository!

I knew Woot could watch me eat cookies during the woot-offs…you trying to tell me something?

How am I supposed to find the time to work out when I’ve got all these work to do on these netbooks I’ve bought? (insert harp music indicating the discovery of a divine solution here)

Wasn’t my birthday, but thanks anyway.

$9.99? Wow, what a deal! Now I can work my booty and other bodily parts and get buff thanks to Barry! Thank you Barry and woot for this wonderful opportunity to try and lose a fat roll or two!

Well, just lost my job and had to cancel my gym membership. Between this and my Wii Fit I should be set…

Hi, I’m new here. Can anyone explain the bacon and carp obsession?

LOL!

[QUOTE=daniellemiree77, post:44, topic:283929]
Where is the bayou dirt, Tom? I would like to buy some please :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I like to put dirt in my cheeseburgers.