Barska 10×50 Colorado Binoculars

I guess it would be nice to have a set of Binoculars… just not sure I’d use them much…hard to justify it.

I used my binoculars all the time until the girl across the street learned to close her curtains. Now not so much.

Now I don’t have to spend 400$ a ticket for front row seats at ac/dc… YAY I can sit at home and watch thru binoculars on my lcd tube tv and be there. I just need someone to start smoking dope thirty feet from me, and two people falling over slurring.

Don’t be wolfin’ about my momma, y’all.

Are the headphones matching in color?

Really, not a bad pair to keep in your car/truck, near the window to catch a look at the local wildlife (two or four legged) or a decent holiday gift. I have a more expensive pair of Barska’s for hunting and I love 'em. You definitely do better but you’ll pay for it. Most folks don’t have 12 or 15 hundo to toss around for binocs, eh-hmm.

well, Im in for one, I will have them shipped to my office and keep them there to watch the “boats” float by…

I love woot

Next cheapest is $29.99 at the Outfitter Store

I think those are 20x50, these are 10x50. 10x50 is plenty of magnification, IMO.

made me blow coffee thru my nose. you owe me a keyboard. wish there was comment voting like fark.com. you would have won this round…

Ditto, sorta. I have a pair of much more expensive marine Barska binocs and I’m very impressed with the quality. I’m sure I’ll find use for these, voyeur that I am. Too cheap to pass up.

Hm. Exit pupil of 4mm is good for us middle-aged types. (Not so much if you’re in your 30s or younger.) And it will make the image reasonably bright. And I do like astronomy, and in the city, light pollution affects binoculars less than it affects telescopes.

But winter’s coming and it’s pretty damned unlikely that I’m gonna spend much time in the blistering windchill and snow up to my ankles looking at stars. Offer these again in the spring please, Woot?

But if he paid more than twice $20.00, for $1,500.00 binoculars, he got a really good deal.

This binocular is a special purchase binocular that is not available in retail stores. It is high quality and is only available through this offer. it is backed by BARSKA’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. A great value from a well known sports optics company.

Fricken sweet! Me and my neighbor, also a creep, just bought two to spy on our nighbors! hells yeah!

if you have to ask, there’s no point in you trying

You can use it on a MAC alright!
http://www.exposay.com/mackenzie-mauzy-34th-annual-daytime-emmy-awards---pressroom/p/11512/1/?f=MacKenzie+Mauzy

Response to MWPollard’s post: That one strikes too close to home for many on this site… (How many here watch - and enjoy - “The Big Bang Theory”? And get the references? And spend time afterward discussing the science? )

LOL, I’m watching it right now and laughing my ass off.
Sadly, I do the same thing…

New item, please.