Basics (Of Course)

Hey woot,
It’s only 6 am on the East Coast and the BOC is already sold out!

I may never score one of these, sigh. Oh well, I suppose it’s my own fault. I missed the only real chance I had for a BOC right after I joined woot during a woot-off. I wasn’t sure what they were other than grab bags and by the time I read a couple of comments to find out–they were gone.

Oh, you sneaky Woot. I’ll have to keep an eye on this area today.

AHHH I just Got here!

I, too, was distracted by the lunchboxes. I have no self control.

Man, you gotta get up early to snag a bucket of cats around here. Missed it again.

Re: the mug with strainer.

Any way to find out the bottom diameter? I want to know if it will fit in my coffee cup holder.

We don’t have a sample of that so we are asking the vendor.

In the meantime, I’m told:

You should be able to fit this in most standard cup holders. There is nothing OVER SIZED about this.

They’re different brands and are sized a bit differently. The sizes are correct as stated.

Good question.

GAH! You FINALLY sell a 100% Cotton Percale Sheet set - and only in Twin/TXL?

Why do you do this to me?

Wow, that’s a great tip!

I bought the 30 piece college set (30-Piece Twin XL Bed/Bath Set -Aqua/Kiwi) in a similar sale.

The sheets are 200 count. I just put them on my bed and they are extremely soft stylish, ad the comforter is warm! No buyers guilt here!
If the college kit is made by the same company, go for it!

I just wish my pack came with an actual sheet with pockets b/c I can’t fully figure out how to keep my next to the bed bag positioned right and the bed bug cover was very slim.

Is it the Washington Post???

WOW! 12 bags sold, then that was it!

Somebody on deals.woot (I am too lazy right now to go back and check who) figured 25 were sold, based on the color density of the states. That seems plausible. Hopefully there will be some more surprises during the week, based on the “only one this week” warning. Not everyone idly shops for unnecessary back-to-school bargains as obsessively as I do.

Since when are bag of craps hidden here?!? Guess I should just be glad they’re starting to make a comeback…I remember it being better than Christmas morning when I got to open my BOC’s way back when…

In my last box i got a new breast pump. :smiley: I’m male btw. Ended up gifting it to a co-worker.

It was more than 12, I don’t live in any of those States…my screen name is a dead giveaway.

no bag tonight?

Since woot doesn’t ship to Korea… What state does your stuff ship to?

Dormitup U41083 “College, Here I Come” Package-8 Colors

—>

What does this package weight?

Silly me…I thought the listing said Factory Reconditioned for the boxer briefs. Eww!

Was relieved to see it was for the coffee maker.