Basket_ŏf_Ćapes

Basket_ŏf_Ćapes

Oh yeah, I stumbled across this as I switched browser tabs to go to the google. I’m in so much trouble at home now. LOL.

1 Like

Woo Hoo!! Got one!

1 Like

Woo-hoo!

1 Like

Got to the VoP and had to login and missed it. Why can’t I just stay logged into the website!?!?!

Missed it yet again.

Close - Got to VoP but missed out - I was trying to figure out why my Avatar wasn’t showing up, so I was probably two clicks too many away when the alert came.

Got One!

2 Likes

Well now I can’t criticize my wife for buying stupid stuff for at least 31 days.

4 Likes

no boc for me

I seem to have gotten one, but things were a little weird.
The first time I got to “review your order”, the “Place your order” button was still live.
So, I clicked it again. And got the “only one order every 31 days” message. Last month the same thing happened, and my order was cancelled.
This month, it seems to have gone thru.
Why is the “Place your Order” button still live on the “Review Order” page? and why am I getting different results (I like this month better). My previous BOC was way back in July, so it’s not the 31 days.

Puzzled but happy.

1 Like

Woohoo! Got a Basket of Capes :grin:

2 Likes

Remember to post your crap. Join us in the main thread!

Join%20Us%20copy

Got one and boy o boy was it a good one. Got quite the haul including a pair of Adidas runners that are worth 80 bucks and a lot of other functional and cool stuff. BOC are hit or miss but i will always get one when i can just fro times like this.

thanks woot!

Cool. Click on that link in the post above to share it with the others!!