Yay

I heard VOP is not that great - try a reload, go back, try again

Surprise!

Finally!!:hugs::tada:

3 Likes

Let the VOP complaints begin!

YAY! I got one!

3 Likes

Had it in my cart and was yet again logged out of Amazon by Woot even though I had just logged in. Ugh to the max.

2 Likes

I know!! Same here!! Next one still early in the day!

2nd VoP today. no score.

WOOT!! WOOT!! Got er done!

1 Like

I wonder if there was a lot this time… Saw it pop up, had to confirm Amazon login, had an error, refreshed, needed to confirm payment and address, and still did not get a VoIP… nice.

2 Likes

a HUGE thank you to whoever suggested to keep refreshing on the APP and avoid the useless VOP. i had been in VOP purgatory ALL DAY. nada-no movement. NOTHING. then the savior who suggested that i continue to refresh from the main page. i think i refreshed twelve times (maybe more???-i lost count) and kept being redirected to VOP. then, finally, on umpteenth refresh: ORDER PAGE! woot-woot! in for disappointment but proud of my perseverance (hey, the struggle is in the process…)

4 Likes

I think the general consensus is that it’s better to be logged in under woot and not amazon, since BOCs ship free anyway.

2 Likes

sat in the Vestibule for about 5 min before getting the OK to purchase, so that’s a nice surprise… 3rd Basket of CompanionCubes I saw today, only time I was quick enough to get in on the Crappiness.

5 Likes

Got one! Can’t wait to be disappointed upon its arrival.

3 Likes

3rd vop ;( and sold out screen