Bath Time

Flying Mouse kicks butt. That is all :). Love the design!

Did anyone else’s mind instantly jump to this book?

http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Bear-Jez-Alborough/dp/0394968085

Same idea, but a Polar Bear. A true classic.

does somebody have a towel to dry this bear off please?

This, unlike the Panda Ballet shirt a while back, is one I can wear!

Kinda creeps me out, reminds me of the black goo that crawled under peoples’ skin in the X-Files. Aside from that, clever Manos.

This shirt has it all wrong… Pandas are really all black not all white.

This reminded me of 101 Dalmatians when that one puppy with no spots gets in oil and tries to be spotted, only to figure out when she takes a bath her spots come right off :c

Love the footprint!

Are you the guy in the movie theater who says “like that would really happen”

Yes… I am actually.

are the womens shirts have the mini sleeves??

just when woot seems to be stale bread day after day , they get real and print someone great. flying mouse!! wtg FM

a polar bear living the life of a panda, the secret no one knows

…so he leaves his face mask on but takes off the rest of his spots… is that like leaving your socks on while engaging in a certian physical activity with a partner?

I don’t know about anybody else, but I don’t wash my face in the bath/shower. I use the sink where theres a mirror.

Such the pessimist.

I see your face washing practice and I counter with my own. While I will wash make up off at the sink after an evening out, I wash from head to toe in the shower. And that does include using a facial cleanser.

and here i thought we were the only ones who washed dishes wearing nothing but our socks

Well of course he takes off the black spots. He doesn’t want them fading to a muddy gray.

I was talking about vaccuming. get your head outta the kitchen!