Bathing on Cathedrals

Hooray. Gotta one.
That’s it right? Once you get one you can’t get another?
Greedy here.

I got one! Now I can focus more on work and baking cakes and cookies for my boys’ birthdays this weekend!

1 Like

If you’re using login with Amazon, you have to update it over there.

REMINDER: VOP IS BY DESIGN!

VOP is an order queue that keeps our servers from crashing. A small number of orders go straight through and the rest will go into the queue to wait their turn.

It is possible to come out of the VOP and get a BOC. Do not exit to restart because that puts you at the end of the line.

If the VOP doesn’t kick you out after about 7-8 minutes, you should go ahead and exit.

3 Likes

I’m always lose them because of the log in issue, even though I always click “keep logged in”.

This BOC must be MEANT for you! Congrats! I’m in VOP.

3 Likes

If I got a bag of crap on june 17 am I eligible today???

I would say no but you’ll only know for sure if you get a BOC in your cart.

You might be eligible tomorrow.

1 Like

surely TT would know?

I’m in the same predicament! May TT smile upon us.

1 Like

Nope. I let checkout do the work for me. If I posted the wrong answer, y’all would be all over me. I’m not risking it.

4 Likes

REMINDER: 2020 Monkeys

These will not be for sale in the woot-off so grab them here:

3 Likes

Fair enough! I respect that. Does that mean I have to actually be productive at work today? :sweat_smile:

No, there’s good stuff available in the woot-off.

WE’RE MORE THAN JUST CRAP!!

:sob:

4 Likes

Roger that, boss! I love Woot Offs for the goodies beyond the crap. So, you don’t have to twist my arm for sticking around! lol

ayyyy thegood ole days maaaan. I bought that shirt on release obvs lol

1 Like

I haven’t been winning since this new VOP it’s been too long!!!

1 Like

Woo-hoo! Finally snagged another one…first one since The Takover. Let’s see if they’re any crappier than they used to be…

It’s 31 days not including the day you bought your last BOC, so the countdown starts the day after. I guess this makes me 30 days since my last BOC.

had one in my cart and got denied for the 31 day rule…

Does it violate TOS to discuss what was in previous bags? I’m so curious.

1 Like