Battlefield 1 Collector's Set (No Game)

This thing is huge! The statue is large and detailed with a lot of extras. I just need to get the game to use the steel book case. Really cheap for the high quality collector’s set.

Sweet. Is the game included?

Says No Game. Assume its the stuff you would have received if this edition was purchased. If I have BF1 or any edition are there digital downloads that will apply to our game? If so What platform? Please? Question for other post with a list of stuff. What is that listed for? thanks.

if your into these collectors sets…this is an amazing deal…you can find the actual game for pretty cheap these days to complete the experience…the game itself is quite fun.

does the patch come with velcro on it or do I need to add velcro?

I’m not sure but you probably have to get a needle and thread out for this patch. Might be iron-on though.

Recieved it today. $13 is a steal, I thought the box it was shipped in was a joke. The case is huge. Went out and bought the game yesterday for $10 dollars.

Where did you find the game for $10

im in canada, how can i get it :\

Limit 100? So I’m SOL if I want 500 of these for the full Battlefield experience?

How much does the stuff weight? 3 pounds?

I’m sorry. We do not ship to Canada.

That’s what Amazon says.

Get a mailbox at UPS store or parcel pickup.commonly found at most border crossings. Most r free to join, only fee is approx $5 when a parcel is picked up. From True North since Leaf Nation is sinking fast😬

If you are near Windsor, I am in a northern Detroit suburb and could order a copy for you. We will show woot that us wooters stick together!!!

I’m a big fan of statues in video game collector’s editions. This is by far the largest and best statue I now own. It would be worth a $50-75 purchase on it’s own. If you are a fan of statues, this one is awesome.

I have to say this is one huge box and some pretty awesome items. You’d never guess the box would be so damn huge. It’s well worth the $13 if you like such things.

As far as the game goes, you can get it and many more simply by joining Origin Access for $30 a year. It has Battlefield 1 as well as things like Titanfall 2 & 1, Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition and other versions, The Sims 4 Deluxe, Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition, FIFA 17, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, The Witness, Unravel, Plant’s Vs. Zombies, Crysis 3, Batman: Arkham Origins and much, much more.

It’s well worth the $30/year if you like even one of these games.

I collect Sideshow 1/6th scale figures. This statue doesn’t look out of place at all in my collection. It’s got some heft to it, and doesn’t look or feel cheaply made. Love it.