bayag of crayap

bayag of crayap

1 Like

Didn’t get it because I already got one

1 Like

Got one, yay!

iexpect

And yet again had to login. What is the deal with this site now?

1 Like

Got one, like every time I’ve tried, ever. That’s at least 10, although most are on my woot account. This is my Amazon account. Sigh.

I got one!!!

I think I always end up getting one of the last ones. Now its bed time :slight_smile:

Same. It used to keep me logged in for at least an hour :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yup, I might have gotten one if it didn’t make me log in again…

Don’t sleep it’s over rated stay up for the sell out party but shhhhh don’t tell know one else…

I think, I think, I think I got one! This bag of crap should go nicely with the bag of bidets I got from Woot a few weeks ago! So excited to be disappointed!

My birthday landed on a cyber Monday this year… too busy all day to have fun with y’all ALL DAY LONG, knowing there was a Woot-off going on. Finally got the baby to sleep and logged in to nab one. Happy Birthday to me! (I have until morning to find a way to explain to my wife why I ordered another $10 worth of disappointment.)

1 Like

Thank you lag in Twitter for saving me $10. Every time there was a BOC tweet it was already sold out with comments saying people got theirs up to 3 minutes prior. Oh well. I guess instead of paying for disappointment from Woot, Twitter gave it to me for free - lol.

1 Like

For many of us, staying logged in doesn’t work and the result is we don’t get the lovely, disappointing, BoCs. What’s the secret, O Mighty Woot Gods? “Stay logged in” doesn’t work. Even if the product page says I’m logged in, the checkout process requires me to log in again. This most recent time, logging in brought up another login page. Any words of wisdom?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :birthday:

1 Like

Tip:

The forum updates before the main site or Twitter:

2 Likes

Read above poster

Not only does it log me out, it reverts my payment to an old CC that was cancelled due to fraud. I even made sure to update my default payment and everything.

The BOCs are great, but still nothing as killer as the QC35II deal.

Time to hit the sack. Up for snowblowing in the morning.