Be Our Cupid

VOP, again, never get invited in to the party. Just standing in the waiting room, staring at everyone else who isn’t wanted. Doorman just laughs. Won’t take a bribe. That velvet rope mocks us all.

3 Likes

Not sure how but I actually got one!!

1 Like

I_died_in_the_VOP

8 Likes

I think we’re violating some social distancing rules with all of us in the vestibule, which doesn’t sound like a very big space.

3 Likes

OMG, my Be Our Cupid order went through…I was swearing I was jinxed and forever lost in VoP! I am crossing fingers that the crap isn’t taken back!!!

1 Like

First time I’ve gotten one thru a wootoff only on digital crap before

1 Like

“They” say patience is a virtue. HA! Can’t we be unvirtuous for a day??

I can take a hint. Woot just ain’t givin the love.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! YUSSSSSS!!!

1 Like

And… it’s sold out.

It’s possible to come out of college with a useful degree, but I wouldn’t count on it.

so… it’s safe to stop hiding in the VOP? :smiley:

10 minutes in voip…wonder if my phone is mucked up

Hey guess what, guys, my BOC was yanked from my cart. 5th time.

oh good I clicked on app as soon as it popped up and went into VOP - On PC browser I clicked through 10 seconds later and about 1min ago it went to sold out - I am still in VOP on App

Finally got out of VOP on laptop and no longer there. Phone though, as usual, is still stuck in the VOP.

@Riverz, I was the same, on the app clicked it well within 1 second of it popping up, and VOP right away. There’s a lot of people still trying to get one though. Hopefully we’ll manage. But I will agree, that it’d be nice to know that the VOP on the APP works or not. I feel like it just glitches and stays there, not refreshing to get out or anything.

1 Like

My normal way of getting one isn’t working. Are they still showing up on the community page first?

VOP again. No hope for ever getting out I think.

Finally got out of the VoP and not only was my BoC yanked from my cart but I was scolded for having bought too recently… I deserved the scolding, of course…

I really think the app is broken. Clicked the app first-- straight to the VoP. Went to desktop and clicked like a minute later. Also VoP. Eventually the desktop brought me to the dreaded cart of “no bag for you.” App still has me in the VoP. Tell someone to fix the app, please.

2 Likes