Be Warm Heated Vest With Hood

Be Warm Heated Vest With Hood

1 Like

Ordered this because it was supposed to have 7 heated areas. Well, keep in mind, I could have received a dud, but the one I received only gets warm around the neck, the upper back, and the left pocket area. And, please note that the left pocket area is also where the battery pack sits so you can’t REALLY feel the heat that much. The heating elements labelled 6 & 7 seem non-existent and the the right pocket heating element is actually up by the chest. It’s sad because I liked how the vest fit.

2 Likes

Is it Medium for men or women?

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)…

Hi there. Did you check all the connections? Just a thought.

Hi there. Unisex but likely mens. Best to compare the measurements to something you own though.

@pepper114 I did reach out to customer service and we (CS and I) are waiting to hear back from the vendor about a replacement.
@ThunderThighs Yes, I also tried checking the connections and it didn’t seem to help.

Hoping that I can get a replacement and that it’ll work how it should. I’ll report back with results. Keeping fingers crossed bc I really do like how it fits!

2 Likes

I’d say sizing is more like Men’s.

So bummed. The vendor said they didn’t have any stock to send as a replacement. :frowning: So I’m sending it back for a refund. :sob:

I just received mine too. Zones 6 and 7 also don’t exist for me.