Beaches of Ceres

Beaches of Ceres

2 Likes

Here but no buy :slight_smile:

Got it!

1 Like

REMINDER: VOP IS BY DESIGN!

VOP is an order queue that keeps our servers from crashing. A small number of orders go straight through and the rest will go into the queue to wait their turn.

It is possible to come out of the VOP and get a BOC. Do not exit to restart because that puts you at the end of the line.

If the VOP doesn’t kick you out after about 7-8 minutes, you should go ahead and exit.

3 Likes

Vestibule’d already?!

EDIT: After 4 mins in the VOP, it WENT THRU! Gotemmmm!! :crazy_face:

Vestibuled at 99% 3 times today!

1 Like

So many BOCs today! Grabbed one early morning lol

1 Like

Still missing this by 2 days, disappointed.

I think I unjinxed myself. Yay.

1 Like

Remember the Cant!

I like the determination you have trying to make everyone understand the VOP

3 Likes

Yesssss! I got one! On the app even. Ceres-ously!

2 Likes

Always happens as soon as I stand up. I hate my life.

vestibule for the 6th time today

1 Like

I don’t get what I’m doing wrong. I see these things with 99% remaining - is the vestibule page actually supposed to auto update? I’ve tried my computer, my phone, everything. It’s pretty clear some people have scripts running to grab these when you see the time to first, but are you just supposed to wait at that screen? I’ve tried countless listings.

Hey siri, I am mad because I got a bag of crag today and I wuss not even trying. I even got in the hop no siri voodoo what? V Of Pee. How do you mess this up siri you are useless to me oh my god forget it

Immediate vestibule… Got through!!!

All VOP all the time. Got the alert and immediately into VOP

Stuck in VOP purgatory again.

Hey, I was just in the VOP for about 5 minutes and made it through! Got one. There is hope for everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like