Beaniebabies or Cash

Sweet! Think I only got one because woot made the available quantity more than usual. I had to sign in and everything.

Thanks for upping the quantity!

2 Likes

Me too. I couldn’t believe it.

4 Likes

me randomly opens Woot to see how things are going “OH GOODNESS! ITS A VOP!” …clicks …“oh. carp. erm, VOP. no carp for me.”
Interesting note: I got a beaniebabie in my last BOC. Nice condition - it joined my other beanie babies that are in very-much-played-with-many-years-ago-condition.

Man, I can’t even get the page or forum post to load on my desktop before it’s sold out. :frowning:

Got one. Woohoo. Been a long time. Never thought I would get one through the app but I did.
Thanks Woot for the huge let down heading my way.
Haha

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Woot! Finally!…My hand is cramping from holding my phone all day and constantly refreshing trying to get one. Now I can just worry about the disappointment when it arrives…and keep hoping for an actual useful woot-off deal.

Anyone know how many BOCs are left in the woot off?

Wooting since 2008 and FINALLY scored a BOC!

5 Likes

Congrats and condolences!

2 Likes

First time scoring a BOC. Does the name beanie babies or cash relate to the items actually in the box or is the name just random.

The name is random.

(B0CS are made in advance, stuck on pallets, and then grabbed before being shipped, so as to be labeled.)

1 Like

It’s random. Just funny names they came up with that start with B O C

Hey @ThunderThighs , what does the graph look like for this one? There seems to be an unusually high number of happy wooters in this thread.

3 Likes

Congrats and new here

What can we expect from this mystery box?

1 Like

w_boc Post your NOVEMBER 2021 CRAPS!!Look at what others got

3 Likes

Here you go. There were more in this sale than have been in the previous sales. Hehe.

8 Likes

Thank you !!! Got it

1 Like

Look at you being a helpful elf. Thank you!!

2 Likes

The app posts about 10-15 seconds before the desktop does. :confused:

I’m a work in progress.