I am so sick and tired of Woots offering an item with free shipping with an Amazon Prime and when you get to checkout there is a $ 6.00 handling fee. Don’t waste my time…
The following suggestions from Woot have been found by others to be helpful:
Here’s a few things to try:
• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button.
• On the checkout page, check “use this address”.
• If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox.
• Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot.
• Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot.
• Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers.
• Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.).
• Try an incognito or private mode in your browser.
Alternatively, on the checkout page, there could be a gold button to validate payment method/address.
People have seen the charge get dropped upon the clicking of those boxes.
As a last resort, you could always place the order then contact CS afterwards to get the shipping refunded along with any relevant tax which got added on due to the shipping.
This is much more efficient than:
• have Woot devs fix their damn web app
We’d love to but Amazon owns their login code. It’s a black box of hand-off for us.
Woot software is buggy. Sometimes get charged, sometimes not. If charged, delete the item from your shopping cart and repeat after me, “F.U. Woot! Didn’t need it anyhow!”
Made in China?
Really good gloves. Got a pair back in August after months of searching the local stores for decent work gloves. Very comfortable and durable.