Bearded Onions Crying

Oh, the humanity!!

got one it has been about 1 year long dry spell.

Does that mean that was the last one?

Last BOC for the dayā€¦ I meanā€¦ we have to be closing in on it.

thanks for the pep talk. Iā€™ve been here all day. A couple of us are gonna redecorate the VOP. Weā€™ve spent a lot of time in there todayā€¦ getting tired of the drab decor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my last one July 19ā€¦Woots 15 year party!!!

Good thing I have a mask. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d be sitting in timeout with everybody else for every single BOC offering today - sigh. Iā€™m surprised there isnā€™t a drinking game going around yetā€¦get sent to the Vestibule, take a drink, then take a drink for every minute you were in there until either you escaped or the BOC sold out. Now that would be a lot of drinking - lol.

Looks like Iā€™m out, the app never releases me from VOP, like, ever for any of them, which makes me believe it stops communicating. Since it appears to be the only way to get them before they are already sold out, Iā€™m SOL. Not that I donā€™t deserve to miss one or two, but really, on birthday day? It was supposed to beā€¦ a piece of cake.

1 Like

Finally didnā€™t get sent to Vestibule. Got an order in! Canā€™t wait to be disappointed again.

:frowning: Me too broā€¦ sad trombone

Thatā€™s crazy, Iā€™m ineligible (got one during TTHH) but I tried got VOP hit back and buy 3x then it took me to checkout / sorry not sorry 31 days

On the app

1 Like

i tried the click buy 200 times method this time and it works just as well as waiting in the VOP from 100%

1 Like

I"m starting to thing this is fakeā€¦ Iā€™ve tried for a BOC for literally 13 MOTHER WOOTING YEARS, but have never gotten one. I hit ā€œbuyā€ less than a second after it showed up on my page, when there were like 70-something percent of them remaining, and immediately I went to the VOP. Yes, I Understand that EVERYONE goes there. After 10 or so minutes, the page FINALLY REFRESHED! Sadly, it said that the items in my cart had been yanked from my cart. It is not probable that everyone who got one clicked ā€œI want oneā€ before I did. Whatā€™s up, Woot?!

ORā€¦ you might just be SAYING that because you know it puts you at the end of the lineā€¦ hmmā€¦

2 year BOC drought.

Try 13!

thats an epstein thingā€¦

I also log out and log back in periodically. 80% of the time it works.

I also got 0 BOC the past few months and I tried. I tried so hard. And failed. Last wootoff too.

(bad jokeā€¦ ik)

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ I am trying to rephrase, but with your bit of added and twisted context, everything I write makes me sound like a monster now. Well played. Well played indeed.

1 Like