Bears over Cowboys

crashed it

Server errors.

I kept getting 404 errors

Dagnamit, it’s gone before it’s even there!

All I got was a 404 error, over and over again

If you are going to do the bag of crap type stuff on Woot and you are going to force your customers to hit refresh every 30 seconds on their browsers. The least you could do is make sure your servers can handle that kind of throughput. This site has gone downhill so much in recent years, but you want loyal customers? If you are going to tease them with these contests, make sure your server are working. This is just going to make people mad and not even want to buy from Woot at all.

Is there only 1 Bag of Crap per crap off?

How do these sell out if the link is invalid? Kept trying and all I got was a 4 oh 4!

SO SICK OF SEEING THIS…

hmmm…we can’t find that

The page your browser asked for isn’t on our servers. This is what we geeks call a 404 error. The link you followed may be old, or you might have mistyped the address.

If you are unable to find what you’re looking for write us and we’ll try to help.

Finally snagged one! Second overall (got another in late Nov.); hope this one is every bit as Crapaliscious as the first one!

Apps-clusive again

and over and over…

So many 404 errors, come on woot get your shit together.

hmmm…we can’t find that

The page your browser asked for isn’t on our servers. This is what we geeks call a 404 error. The link you followed may be old, or you might have mistyped the address.

If you are unable to find what you’re looking for write us and we’ll try to help.

Yeah, NOT. This one says “Bears over Cowboys” but the site was saying “crapship-destroyer-2”

Get it right woot! No forums page and effed up main.

Someday… Someday I’ll get one!

I’m just asking a question, HOW?

Bullsheet. What a way to sell these. I understand the refresh war on the browser, but the page doesn’t even work?

If you deleted some of the characters at the end of the URL the link took you to, you could see the correct page.

Unfortunately, I figured this out after it was sold out…