Bears over Cowboys

Yep 404…

Officially the worst woof off ever. Refresh, 100% remaining, server error. Refresh, 40% remaining, server error. Just stupid and wasting time.

When getting 404 I find their iPhone app doesn’t have 404 issues.

Well, the URL was valid after all, but couldn’t get to it while it was actually in play:

dat first sucker status

Used the iphone app and had to login (for the millionth time today (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) but still got lucky

When this happened yesterday people were posting that they were able to make the purchase using the iOS app.

The next deal is up, but it’s still a broken link.

Way to go, BoC . You just broke everything, forever and ever.

No, it just started working at that point. I was removing the ?blahblah part before it was sold out, no dice.

I’m done wasting my time for this crap. With only 10 per instance, it’s not worth even trying. Not even sure how people are getting through. I even refreshed the main page to see that the quantity was about 1/3 sold and still got the 404 error.

Good job Woot…

If an iPhone comes up for sale during this wootoff, it will not be a coincidence!

That was it for me - I tried all day yesterday on the PC with ZERO success. D/l’d the iOS app last night and got one on my second attempt this AM.

iOS app - it seems to refresh faster than the webpage does. I also didn’t have to worry about logging back in to my account on the iPhone.

Got my first 404 on PC and moved to the app - finally, on day two, got one!

Two different browsers, both were 404 all over the place at the same time.

Tip: F5 the Community page… Deals are always shown there first. Then click the Picture/image of the item you want, takes you straight to add to cart page. You will get in likely before others trying from the Main Woot page. Has always worked for me.
Happy Crapping

Except when they 404

404 error repeatedly :cry:

This is how it worked for me!

Wish there was an Android app for us non-iPhone users, but I did manage to snag a bag EARLY this morning the old fashoned way.