BEAST Tumbler with Lid & Gift Box

BEAST Tumbler with Lid & Gift Box

2 Likes

I got the 40 last time it’s the best love the stainles will hold ice allll day

3 Likes

Why does a coffee cup need a straw, let alone two?

BTW. the “cleaning brush” is for the straws, not the cup. Cup has a self-cleaning switch.

3 Likes

Maybe for iced coffee? Or other drinks.

4 Likes

I have a couple of these, great cups and they stay cold for a long time.

The last one I bought had a different top than my others (flap vs slider on the older ones). It has some fit issues (doesnt fit as tight) and the flap that covers the?drinking hole? Hits you in the nose if you don’t lock it down.

That said, if I needed another I would buy again…

2 Likes

My phone hates this item’s top-of-page graphics display space - it flashes up any of the options, which then goes to either a half-image or (mostly) a white screen… I’ve done all the usual remedies, no luck. I may come back later, right now I don’t have time to fight to look at something I only might (decreasingly) buy…

With this many options (what’s with that, 50 graphics inside a single product?) you should open a “group” (like a group of t-shirts, or kitchen-products). Not enthused…

3 Likes

There’s no law that says a coffee cup may only be used for coffee. Heck, I have used similar mugs to make ramen noodles, so it’s not limited to only beverages either. Admittedly eating ramen noodles through a straw can be a bit tricky. And heaven help you if there are vegetables in the ramen.

The brush can be used for whatever you want to use it for. Cleaning the straws, the mug, or straightening your hairdo. The product info doesn’t explicitly say it’s a cleaning * brush. One could assume the brush is meant to clean the straws, but the product info only states that a brush is included without stating its purpose. What authority do we have to define the brush’s purpose in life?

Yeah, I’m one of those radicals who have been known to use a cooler to keep food warm.

Edit - * - Ok, the third image in the set says “Free Cleaning Brush”. So I guess hair styling activities should be out. But I’m still a radical, so not caring.

5 Likes

I was looking at these on Amazon for some 40s. The reviews on Amazon tell of lid problems and the non-existent support from the company. I’ve been a bit wary of them from that.

3 Likes

Exact same problem the last time this was for sale.

Woot, you look like a bunch of rookies. Get your proverbial digestive waste together and fix the pictures.

4 Likes

Hi there. Could you explain what you’re seeing? I’ve looked at this sale on an iPhone and Pixel but not seeing what you describe. Screen shots maybe?

Also,

Device & version
OS & version
App version

Feel free to private message me. To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

2 Likes

I have the large sized one I got couple months ago. The only Issue I have with this is the plastic clip on the drinking spout. you can’t open this with one hand, or at least I can’t.

2 Likes

“Private” isn’t particularly necessary…
Galaxy J737V0.4 and Android 9. I mostly doubt anyone can penetrate with that info.

When I slide right or left thru the 50 graphics options, I usually get the top half of the graphic for long enough to SEE it but not to READ it, before the whole top graphics area blanks out to white.

But at this point I’m done anyway; they’ve sold out of the 40oz cups (which I shouldn’t have anyway) which were what I was after.

3 Likes

TY!

1 Like

I still see 40oz available in, like, 6 different colors.

2 Likes

@flared0ne @ramsespride: We’re having trouble duplicating the issue.

Could you try using Cellular Only and then Wi-Fi only. We’re wondering if it’s a network issue.

2 Likes

Same problem both ways.

1 Like

Still the same. Wifi or cell makes no difference.

2 Likes

Wanted to get one of each color for a family gathering. Apparently there is a limit of only 3. Can’t find that anywhere, but dang now I have 3 tumblers for 18 people. Hopefully they don’t mind sharing!

3 Likes

@ThunderThighs I’ve been experiencing the same problem as @flared0ne and @ramsespride, so I PM’d you my device information for troubleshooting; did you receive it?

1 Like

Ideas:

1. Share the link with your family members and have them pick and pay for their own tumbler. Reimburse them later.
  2. Have 5 family members pick up the final 15. Assign the colors each person should buy, and then reimburse them later or give them a gift card to pay. They get first dibs on the color they want.
1 Like