BEAST Tumbler with Lid & Gift Box

Having the same problem.Sometimes no pictures load or half picture loads or first picture loads and the rest won’t load. Samsung Galaxy S8+ Android version 9

3 Likes

When I go to the “select size” option (whatever they call it) only two choices are still available (20 and 30 ounces), the largest (40 ounce) option is greyed out. If the order-entry is blocked what I came looking for isn’t available.

1 Like

What colour are you trying to order?

Because if you select the size first, quite a few colours are not available in the 40oz size.

2 Likes

Okay, display issues are still dysfunctional, but I did A) check the size selection option again and 40 ounce was now available, and B) I found an acceptable color in the list of still-available colors, and C) I was able to close the deal. I hope there were no significant details in the graphics, but I guess I’ll find out. Thanks… I think the key is “if at first you don’t succeed, you probably need a bigger rock” (or some such). Now I’m tired. Good night.

2 Likes

I went to the size option first, didn’t really focus on the color when the size wasn’t there. When this last time the size was there, most of the good colors weren’t, but “steel” works just fine (steel probably reflects away the most ambient infrared, anyway).

Toast. Now thirsty toast.
“Toodles”, as a coworker says, and “tanks!”…

1 Like

Good job describing the display issues; I’ve been dealing with them as well.

My workarounds:

1. Amazon listing works.
  2. Woot listing works on the computer.
1 Like

The primary blocking point was finding the 40 ounce option was not active or available. That made anything else I might do pointless. I don’t think I’ve seen a Woot listing which had run out of an option ever REFILL stock or whatever to turn “none left” back into “come and get it”.

Checked it again, it was back, I settled on a color, I’m done… good luck to anyone if you are still in pursuit.

2 Likes

@BaxterOK225 THANK YOU for the info!!

1 Like

@knotmytime buy some extra straws that should solve your problem :thinking:

Great idea though

1 Like

Ah yes, the BEAST Tumbler in a gift box. Makes the perfect gift for that not really special someone. A gift that lets them know that they just aren’t quite worth the extra $7 that the Yeti cost!

2 Likes

Decent cycle time (feels shorter than it was):
my item was just delivered.

2 Likes