Beats Fit Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

Beats Fit Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

2 Likes

My pair arrived. They perform perfectly and look brand new.

3 Likes

I ordered these yesterday right before the Prime Members 10% off deal. Is there any way I can gett the 10% off…since I am a Prime Member but my Prime Timing was just a little off??? :face_with_diagonal_mouth: Pleeeeze??? :headphones::headphones::headphones:

1 Like

So you ordered them 5 days ago ? Have they provided you with tracking yet ? Because i’m new to woot and wonder how reliable and it is ? I just ordered these as well.

Good morning! Woot has been around since 2004 and part of Amazon since 2010. I like to think we’re pretty reliable.
You’ll get a tracking number via email as soon as the item ships. Your order information also has estimated ship information.

2 Likes

I don’t work for Woot, but I’ve bought a lot of things from here. They’re good people and they’ve got great customer service.

1 Like

thank you for the reassurance ! i appreciate it, sorry if i came off offensive just double checking :slight_smile:

Are the used headphones since they say refurbished

1 Like

Hi there, the below is a link to the Woot item condition glossary.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hey i ordered a pair about 4 days ago and it still hasn’t shipped, i was wondering if you guys can get that shipped out by the end of today please :slight_smile: