Beats Fit Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

Beats Fit Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

2 Likes

My pair arrived. They perform perfectly and look brand new.

4 Likes

I ordered these yesterday right before the Prime Members 10% off deal. Is there any way I can gett the 10% off…since I am a Prime Member but my Prime Timing was just a little off??? :face_with_diagonal_mouth: Pleeeeze??? :headphones::headphones::headphones:

4 Likes

So you ordered them 5 days ago ? Have they provided you with tracking yet ? Because i’m new to woot and wonder how reliable and it is ? I just ordered these as well.

Good morning! Woot has been around since 2004 and part of Amazon since 2010. I like to think we’re pretty reliable.
You’ll get a tracking number via email as soon as the item ships. Your order information also has estimated ship information.

3 Likes

I don’t work for Woot, but I’ve bought a lot of things from here. They’re good people and they’ve got great customer service.

1 Like

thank you for the reassurance ! i appreciate it, sorry if i came off offensive just double checking :slight_smile:

Are the used headphones since they say refurbished

1 Like

Hi there, the below is a link to the Woot item condition glossary.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hey i ordered a pair about 4 days ago and it still hasn’t shipped, i was wondering if you guys can get that shipped out by the end of today please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there. Our vendor will be shipping these soon.

My pair arrived and had hair and ear wax in the speaker canal.

Uhm, ewwww. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

2 Likes