Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones

I bought two pairs. Both came damaged and without the multi-size ear tip options. One pair had the cover for the charging port ripped off. The other had the covering over the volume control ripped off. Both pairs are being returned. Very disappointed.

You may want to consider yourself lucky. There were real quality issues with this offer and I think Woot did the right thing and pulled the plug when they realized it. Saved you some dough I hope!

I received these with damaged packaging and the headphones inside didn’t work. Stinks, I was really looking forward to these.

I’m very sorry. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support so they can help you out.

Really in bad conditions, no user guide, no ear tips, box in poor conditions. Refurbishing is a bad experience, i´ll never repeat it.

Refurbished? Uh, no. Used crap stuck back in a box is more like it. Woot offered no help unless it was broken. False advertising should make us all leery of Woot in general. How much other stuff are they passing off on us that isn’t what they say it is??? What a joke!