Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones

Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones

1 Like

2 stars with the supplied silicone ear cushions, 4 stars with aftermarket memory foam ones (slack adjuster missing, minus 1 star, otherwise 5)
Got these because I’m cheap and these are a good price, but the ear cushions they come with are terrible, silicone greases up, moves, doesn’t seal, zero bass.

Found memory foam ones one the Mothership (shop around! you’ll find a 6-pair pack in one size for @$12, I’m still on the 1st pair 6mos later)

After new ear foam I LOVE these headphones.
Great bass, mids and highs
Total no-brainer for iPhone users, instant pairing.
Good range, doesn’t drop out upstairs or in the basement.
Great call clarity even in windy environments.
Good battery, charge goes for a full workday and the “quick charge” is pretty cool too.

6 Likes

I really hate having to go look up specs on something outside the place I am looking to buy from. What Bluetooth version are these please?

New earphones! What a great idea. I also got these off of woot as an alternative to my studio 3’s when it’s hot out. I tried all four of the supplied ones and they all hurt my ear. I’ll look for an alternative.

Doesn’t look like Beats lists that info.

Bluetooth version : Bluetooth 4.0
-Cnet

Connectivity Technology: Apple’s W1 Chip and Wireless Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom.
-Amazon